We have two self catering lodges. Both are designed exclusively for one or two people (sorry no children).
Pine Lodge is bright, airy and a little bit retro. Green Lodge is cool, crisp and a just a bit Scandi.
The sitting rooms have nice comfy chairs to help you relax and unwind. Patio doors open onto raised decks overlooking the loch. There are no steps between the lodges and the outside seating areas.
Both lodges have double bed rooms and there is plenty of hanging space and storage for clothes etc.
Car parking is immediately adjacent to the lodges. There are no steps between the parking place and Green Lodge making access convenient for the not so able.
Sorry, we no longer accept dogs in Pine Lodge. Green Lodge has always been kept pet free.
Both chalets are strictly no smoking.
Gallery of Images of Pine Lodge
Click to enlarge
- Free WiFi
- TV with Freeview.
- Secure bicycle store.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Gas and electricity are included in the price.
- Heating is supplied by storage/convector heaters.
- Fully equipped kitchens with microwaves and gas cookers.
- Shower rooms have heated towel rails and drying shelves.
- The usual appliances including toaster, kettle, iron, hair dryer.
- Washing machine and dryer available in separate laundry room.