We have two self catering lodges. Both are designed exclusively for one or two people (sorry no children). Situated on an elevated site almost at the water's edge, they have wonderful views across Loch Creran, north through the Strath of Appin and westwards to the hills of Morvern and Mull. Constructed to a very high standard they are well equipped providing comfortable holiday accommodation.
Pine Lodge has a bright airy Scandinavian feel and Green Lodge is decorated in cool greens.
The sitting rooms have nice comfy chairs to help you relax and unwind. Patio doors open onto raised decks overlooking the loch. There are no steps between the lodges and the outside seating areas.
The lodges have fully equipped kitchens with micro waves, fridges and free standing gas cookers.
Both lodges have double bed rooms and there is plenty of hanging space and storage for clothes etc.
Car parking is immediately adjacent to the lodges. There are no steps between the parking place and Green Lodge making access convenient for the not so able.
We accept well behaved dogs in Pine Lodge but Green Lodge has always been kept pet free.
Both chalets are strictly no smoking.
Our neighbours have two similar but larger chalets which sleep up to four. Please click here to view their website.
Gallery of Images of Pine Lodge
Click to enlarge
- Free WiFi
- Secure bicycle store.
- There is a plentiful supply of hot water.
- Gas and electricity are included in the price.
- Heating is supplied by storage/convector heaters.
- Shower rooms have heated towel rails and drying shelves.
- Bed linen and towels are provided as well as all crockery and cutlery.
- The usual appliances including fridge, toaster, kettle, iron, hair dryer and TV with Freeview.